Married since 2013, Tony and Christina strive to ensure the folks at Luke DogWalker feel like a part of each owner's family. They were both raised with dogs roaming their homes, including: several Boston Terriers, a Pomeranian Poodle, and a Siamese cat for Christina. Plus a sheepdog, a Dachshund, and a special Lab named Lucy for Tony.
The company began in 2009 with Tony and two dogs. Over the last several years, we've added over 100 clients which are spread out between our 10+ walkers. Each walker cares for the same 8-12 pups every day and, as a result, ends up building a nice bond with them. We take the time to develop a friendly relationship with our human clients as well. We know how important each four-legged family member is to you so we pride ourselves on offering unmatched service and personal care every day.
Why Choose Us?
We differ from other companies in that we are concerned with quality, not quantity. Here's what sets us apart!
- We only walk up to two dogs at a time
- We utilize one hour walk windows (not 2-3 hours)
- We provide a primary walker every day for your midday requests
- We use a sophisticated scheduling system that shows you your scheduled services
- Each client has their own pet page to see notes and pictures from walks as well as current balances
- We screen all employees using GoodHire and are insured through Travelers
- We are available for evenings and weekends for our midday clients
- We offer non-kennel pet-sitting options like in-home sitting and boarding with our walkers
- We also offer services like dropping off or picking up from a grooming or vet appointments
- We give back to the community; check out how on our "Giving Bark" page.